2Store for Household and Electrical Appliances
How "2Store for Household and Electrical Appliances" get the personal information of the customers:
When you create a new account on the website of 2Store for Household and Electrical Appliances, we request some personal data of the customer where the required data shall be completed correctly to complete the registration process and to ensure that there is no incorrect information.
Personal information we collect:
• Your name, email, address, phone number, and other basic information.
• Financial information such as: credit/ debit card, or bank account details in some transactions.
Upon completion of the registration procedures, you can start purchasing from the website of "2Store for Household and Electrical Appliances", which is strictly protected against fraud and scams through the following procedures:
• Recording and storing your IP address and the number of times you log on.
• Collecting, using and accessing data that allows us to prevent creating multiple accounts or fraudulent actions or to protect our systems against illegal attacks.
• We may share this data with specialized and trustworthy fraud management services that help us to analyze these data.
Sources of access to personal and confidential information:
• Information you provide to us on the site, through forms, written models and other forms of data entry.
• Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information without completing or submitting a form.
• Information by buying, selling and the account date.
• Information from third parties that is entered indirectly to verify that the user is correct and to prevent any swindle or fraud.
• Information from third parties certified by you and agreed to provide to us.